Aloe Cover is a timesaving all-in-one cream that includes a cover, moisturizer and sunscreen (BB cream). Can be used as tinted moisturizer or as a normal cover applied after moisturizer.
- Increases the attractiveness of your skin
- Ideally suited for sensitive or allergic skin types
- Evens skin tone
- Serves as a base for make-up
- Protects skin against sun damage – SPF15
- Apply foundation after moisturizing
- Gently dab a little along the jaw line, cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and forehead
- Use a moist sponge to blend the colour with light strokes over the entire face to provide an even complexion
- After blending, make sure that there are no lines on your nose, jaw, chin or forehead
- Proceed with make-up
Choose your colour foundation in daylight, to be sure exactly how your skin blends with the different colours. Test your foundation on your jaw line and not on your pulse, to ensure that the colour blends with the skin tone of your face and neck. The shade that “disappears” when applied to your neck is the correct colour. You may need 2 colours at various times during the year – especially if you are an outdoor person.
Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Tripotassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcoho, PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, PEG-75 Lanolin, Polysorbate 60, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 99499.