Si-Nose Drops – saline nasal drops that care for your sinuses and nasal discomfort.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and parasite unfriendly
- Has a natural antihistamine action
- Helps to reduce pain
- Helps to support detoxification and disinfection
- Has an anti-inflammatory action
Directions for use
Shake well. Place 1-2 drops into each nostril twice daily (you may feel a slight burn that will fade quickly). Do not use continuously for longer than one week.
Extra care for nasal drip: apply a thick layer of Muscle Gel to the throat, chest and sinus locations.
- Allergies (especially from milk and dairy products) are often the cause of sinusitis.
Dairy tends to increase the secretion and thickness of mucus. When mucus, produced in the sinuses, cannot drain properly, the sinuses become a breeding place for bacteria.
- Repeated use of antibiotics makes one prone to yeast infections (Candida albicans). Yeast and antibiotics suppress the immune system and in this way contribute to sinusitis.
- Drink lots of water. It helps the sinuses drain easier and the mucus membrane is better protected against infection.
Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Tripotassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Tripotassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Bitter Leaf Extract, Tripotassium Citrate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.