Baby Shampoo has a pH of 7 and is ideal for the delicate skin of babies. It contains a combination of herbs that soothes the skin and scalp.
- Will not sting babies’ eyes
- Combats bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Soothes the skin
- Helps to moisturise, nourish and protect skin and hair
- Maintains the natural pH of baby’s scalp
- Is good for proper circulation that promotes healthy hair growth
- Wash baby’s hair and body with Baby Shampoo
- Massage scalp lightly
- Rinse well
- Dry body gently and press hair dry with towel
Cradle Cap – Apply Baby Oil to scalp and leave to soften the area. Use a coarse flannel cloth and rub gently to loosen the flaky skin. Wash baby’s hair with Baby Shampoo.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum.