Bitter Powder is traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on symptoms of constipation, eczema, pain due to arthritis and high blood pressure. Constipation causes harmful toxins to build up in the body.
Toxins that are not properly excreted, can be absorbed again, leading to poor health:
- Colon cancer and diverticulitis can be the result of incessant constipation.
- Chronic constipation may be linked to breast cancer.
- Treating constipation can prevent appendicitis.
- Pressure during constipation is responsible for hiatus hernia, varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
For your comfort Bitter Powder is also available in tablets/capsules – Fabulous Fibre Bitter.
- Combat bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Have analgesic properties
- Support detoxification and also purify
- Favour an anti-inflammatory action
- Help to prevent constipation
Laxative: Take 50-300 mg in a single dose at night. The smallest dose necessary to maintain regular bowel movement should be taken.
Detoxification: Take 50 mg daily with meals. A crystal of 50 mg is approximately the size of a match head. Larger crystals can easily be crushed into smaller crystals.
Safety: Do not use in cases of intestinal blockage, acute, inflamed intestinal disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colon inflammation), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It is clinically proven that the use of anthranoid laxatives (such as Aloe ferox bitters), even in the long term, DO NOT CAUSE CANCER. (ref. Journal: Gut. May. 2000. Department of Medicine. Univ of Erlangen. Germany. 46(5): p 651-655)