Ferox Gel is a multi-function skin care gel used to heal wounds and damaged skin.
The whole, bitter-free leaf, that contains the full spectrum of the medicinal qualities of the Aloe ferox plant is used.
With the addition of Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Honey, Avocado oil, Evening Primrose oil, Wheat Germ oil and Vitamin E, this is an excellent healing gel for any form of damaged skin or wounds.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal properties that is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, anti-septic, germicidal, anti-viral, anti-tumour, anti-cancer and detoxifying
- It stimulates cell renewal, helps with wound healing and destroys parasites
- It leaves a layer on the skin that supports the skin’s natural protective processes
- The various oils help nourish and moisturise the skin
- Helps rejuvenate damaged and injured skin
Apply 2-3 times daily on affected areas
Ferox Gel is irreplaceable in the treatment of damaged skin.
For extremely dry skin conditions, Bitter Balm can be applied after Ferox Gel.
Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Bulbine frutescens (Bulbinella) Extract, Honey, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Allantoin.