The soft and soothing formula of Baby Oil can introduce your little one to the advantages of aloe to the skin. Baby’s oil glands only begin to function at a later stage, therefore it is essential to nourish baby’s skin with oil.
Apart from sustainable Aloe ferox leaf extract, Baby Oil also contains Grape Seed Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Rose Oil.
- Helps nourish and soothe skin
- Protect skin against dehydration
- Helps keep baby’s tender skin comfortable
- Has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Use Baby Oil on baby’s whole body after each bath.
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day whenever necessary.
Babies have tender skin, with little resistance to chafing and inflammation and must be treated gently. Because babies’ oil glands only begin to function at a later stage, it is essential to nourish the skin with Baby Oil. If the skin becomes very dry, do not bathe your baby for a day or two, but use cotton wool soaked in Baby Oil to clean baby’s skin.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Lanolin Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa (Rose) damascena Oil.