Heel Balm is a foot and heel moisturizer, for very dry skin. Feet and legs have very few oil glands and a regular massage with a rich cream such as Heel Balm helps to supplement natural oils.
- Treat chapped heels
- Protect skin against dehydration
- Nourish and soften skin
Directions for use
- Massage dry feet (1 minute) with Exfoliating Gloves to remove dead skin and to increase blood circulation.
- Wash feet in warm, soapy water. Do not soak as this dries out the skin. Dry feet.
- Use Heel Balm and massage each foot with long strokes from your toes upwards.
- For extremely dry skin – use Heel Balm up to 4 times daily.
- Treat calluses and corns gently with a pumice stone. Apply Super Aloe Geland Heel Balm directly afterwards.
- Apply Bitter/Super Aloe Gelto painful ingrown toenails.
- In case of plantar warts as well as any other warts: Mix Bitter Aloe Gel with a bit of Bitter Powder, apply and cover with a plaster. Repeat daily until the condition has cleared.
- Diabetics must take special care of their feet as feet ulcers may easily occur as a result of poor blood circulation.
Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos nucifera Oil, Synthetic beeswax, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, PEG-75 Lanolin, Camphor, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha piperita Leaf Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine.