Help restore lost moisture to your nails and cuticles with Nail & Cuticle Gel. Nails can easily become dry and brittle due to exposure to elements such as water, dust, cold, heat, etc. A massage with Nail & Cuticle Gel helps to supplement the shortage of natural oils.
- Beneficial for cell rejuvenation
- Nourishes and moisturizes
- Prevents dehydration
- Apply Nail & Cuticle Gel to clean nails and cuticles
- Massage thoroughly
- Take extra care for dry, broken nails: soak nails for 10 minutes in warm Aloe Tissue Oil.
- Care for poor, slow growing nails with Nutri Hair capsules.
- Cuticles should never be cut. Soak nails in warm water with Luxury Foam Bath and gently push back cuticles with a cuticle stick.
- Advice for nail biting: apply Si-Nose Drops or Bitter powder to nails.
- Repeated or long immersions in water softens the nails and causes splitting or even chronic felons (fingertip absesses). Rather use gloves in water.
Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Citrus medica limonum Oil, Rosa damascena Oil.