Sweet Feet is a lotion that refreshes tired, aching feet and freshens sweaty feet.
Wearing uncomfortable shoes can cause distorted en deformed toes, bunions and ingrown toenails. Burning feet and knobbly big toes can also develop. High heels can lead to foot problems like bunions, corns and malformed toes in later life. The height of the heel should never exceed 2 cm.
Sweet Feet contains plant extracts that:
- Promote an analgesic effect.
- Have a cooling effect on the skin.
- Are advantageous for proper blood circulation.
- Help reduce excessive sweating.
- Mix Sweet Feet with Muscle Gel and massage tired feet with long, upward strokes. Massage every toe, move the hand firmly upwards over the bridge of the feet.
- Apply Sweet Feet to clean feet before putting on shoes.
- Mix Sweet Feet and Muscle Gel and massage feet daily to help prevent and treat chilblains.
Appearance of this product may have a very minute variation due to the natural ingredients used.
Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Capsicum annuum Fruit Powder, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, Camphor, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Twig/Leaf Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Thymus vulgaris Extract, Triethanolamine.